Senior Director, Enterprise Marketing at One Drop (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:43 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 16, 2022
We are seeking a passionate Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing to join our Enterprise Solutions team. In this role, you will own enterprise marketing for One Drop’s digital chronic condition management program targeting self-insured employers, health insurers, PBMs, and health systems. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in HR/employer benefits, digital health, and healthcare SaaS industries and be a strategic thinker with strong leadership skills to coach and develop excellent marketers.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing One Drop’s enterprise B2B marketing strategy to drive significant YoY growth in a highly competitive market
- Developing a holistic marketing plan that includes customer and market segmentation, value proposition development, awareness building, lead generation and enrollment / retention marketing to drive sales and market share growth
- Building and leading a high-performance team, managing internal and external resources, and collaborating cross-functionally for flawless execution
- Working closely with sales, customer success and product teams to develop competitive positioning, value propositions and customer marketing deliverables
- Executing lead generation initiatives and digital campaigns to support the sales team in building a robust sales funnel
- Executing enrollment marketing campaigns to acquire new program participants and maximize participant retention to deliver clinical and health economic outcomes for our clients
- Making data-driven decisions to manage the enterprise marketing budget for optimal impact
- 8-10+ years enterprise / B2B marketing experience
- Successful track record and marketing leadership experience in the areas of HR / employee benefits, digital health and healthcare SaaS industries
- Knowledge and understanding of health insurance, self-insured employers, chronic disease, healthcare systems and employer benefits programs and processes
- A minimum of 3 years of people management experience
- Marketing leadership experience with proven ability to develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Comfort with analytics, including a deep understanding of digital marketing and customer acquisition / retention metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to both dive in and get the job done as well as manage a team
- Great people management and development skills
- Passion for helping people and the ability to energize and excite stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Prior experience at a high growth, digital health start-up company
- A personal connection to, or passion for diabetes care or related chronic conditions
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Beautiful loft office space conveniently located in Downtown Austin
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description