Senior Director, Internal Communications & Change Management at W2O Group
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We are seeking an amazing Senior Director, Internal Communications & Change Management to join the firm. The Senior Director will report directly to the Global Head of Employee Engagement and Corporate Communications and work closely with Human Resources leaders to drive internal communications across W2O.
In this central role, you will build, develop, juggle and execute a wide range of communications and create change initiatives that strengthen staff knowledge, understanding, and confidence related to the firm’s strategy, investments, decisions, development and operations. This role will be responsible for understanding best practices in internal communications and adapting them for W2O’s unique culture and growth. Understanding of various technologies and infrastructure needed for internal communications required.
The Senior Director will have previous experience as a seasoned communication leader within a professional services firm focused on internal and / or external communication, community management and employer branding, and change management experience. Ideally, you will have experience in health care/life sciences / health tech / digital transformation and communications. The candidate must be a champion of a diverse and inclusive workplace, advocating for efforts that enhance the environment for all. At minimum, the Sr. Director must have an interest in this fast-growing healthcare space. Experience and understanding of the role CSR plays in engaging the workforce a plus.
All W2O employees are working remote for the rest of 2020; once the offices re-open, this position can be in the New York City, Chicago, Austin, Boston, or San Francisco office.
- Internal Communications: Lead enterprise wide internal communications, including Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Systems, Technology, Facilities and Finance. Partner with marketing and operational leadership to support key business objectives with strategic communication plans. Identify the right communication channels to ensure messages reach employees in the most effective, appropriate and timely way. Lead enterprise development of intranet and other channels, measuring effectiveness and evolving for growth.
- Change Management: Deliver solutions that inform, excite, engage and ultimately drive organizational change initiatives that deliver business results. Responsible for supporting leadership changes, system implementations, restructures, culture alignment, M&A activities, and more.
- Employer Brand Management & Social Media – Partner closely with Marketing, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and Organizational Growth to achieve growth and scale goals by establishing W2O Group as an employer of choice for both internal and external talent. Responsible for monitoring, flagging and when necessary, responding to employment-related social media channels as appropriate.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise/Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience working/leading in a communications function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Proficiency in internal communications, experience with Workplace Community by Facebook a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; strong interpersonal and listening skills with proven collaboration capabilities.
- Proven experience working collaboratively with senior executives.
- Ability to translate key strategic business initiatives into messages and change management plans that resonate.
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative.
- Comfortable – and successful – working in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the job done, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to find creative ways to engage and inspire.
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision.
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and self-phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.