Senior Director, Paid Advertising at Spreetail
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Senior Director, Paid Advertising, you will:
- Lead Spreetail’s Google strategy including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Buy on Google, Organic, and Merchant Center feed optimization.
- Own all our Paid Ads strategy across all Google platforms. This includes: campaign structure, strategy and set up; search, display, shopping, Buy on Google; optimization and performance of the campaigns; keyword strategy.
- Be responsible for our Google analytics performance and partner with the Software & Technology team to improve our key metrics related to site performance and shopability.
- Ensure our Google feed is optimized for products to appear in both paid and unpaid space on Google.
- Partner with the technology teams and content teams to correct any areas where we are not fully optimized.
- Make sure our Google spend is reflected accurately in our internal sales records, reporting and tools.
- Build out GMV and spend projections for our Google channels along with strategies to achieve these projections.
- Develop reporting on our campaigns for key stakeholders, allowing us to track Google KPI goals.
- Extend ownership of advertising into social and affiliate channels if Google performance permits.
- Create relationships with Google to guide our strategy and ensure we have first to market opportunities with new programs.
- Lead Site Engineer and collaborate on plans for site improvement to drive traffic.
- Own the P&L for the website including Google spend and affiliate spend.
- Lead the vision of our Google business for years to come.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in Google Ad Management.
- 5+ years of experience with Google Analytics.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are detail oriented.
- You have strong experience with Shopping PLAs
- You have experience owning a P&L.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.