Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Product Marketing team ensures that Medallia is at the forefront of Experience Management, that our solutions are differentiated, and we have a winning go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the SVP of Product and Industry Marketing, the Sr. Director of Product Marketing will drive Medallia’s messaging, content creation, go-to-market and enablement across Medallia’s product portfolio. In this role, s/he will lead a team of product marketers in bringing new products and features to the market, articulating what makes Medallia different and creating compelling moments to engage and learn more. The ideal candidate is an experienced people leader and B2B enterprise product marketer with a passion for technology and helping customers succeed and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop positioning, messaging and content that clearly articulates the value proposition for a portfolio of Medallia products and platform capabilities to target buyers and markets, showcasing our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Lead the internal and external launch of new products, features and solutions, working collaboratively across product, marketing, sales and other stakeholders to ensure high-impact launches and campaigns to drive customer and prospect adoption of new products and features.
- Create assets and enable the sales and services teams, along with strategic partners, to be able to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of the Medallia Experience Cloud products and platform.
- Coach and develop a team of product marketers in creating positioning, messaging, content and strategy to launch new products, showcase Medallia’s portfolio of products and capabilities, and drive product awareness and adoption.
- Help evolve Medallia’s product portfolio by keeping an eye on market trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape. and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations, webinars, events and prospect engagements.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions as well as external stakeholders.
- 12+ years product marketing experience, or related, in tech or SaaS environment with understanding of software/hardware
- 3+ years of experience building and leading a team of individual contributors
- Demonstrated track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers and creating narratives to position and sell products in compelling ways
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority, including senior management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant practical experience
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- MBA or other equivalent advanced degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.