Senior Director, Product Marketing at LogicMonitor (Austin, TX or Remote)
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for a talented and experienced Sr. Director of Product Marketing to drive awareness and leadership for our expanding portfolio of Observability, monitoring and AIOps related solutions. This role is key to helping LogicMonitor accelerate the evolution from being a world class IT Infrastructure Monitoring platform to a contextual, intelligent observability platform. Although this is a senior managerial role, requiring effective coaching & mentoring of the product marketing team, a hands-on and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude is required and will be key to success. This role reports into the VP of Product Marketing.
This role presents an amazing opportunity to put world-class B2B product marketing strategy and processes in place. It allows the role holder to gain high visibility with LogicMonitor executive leadership by delivering compelling messaging and content to accelerate market success, while managing and mentoring a global, product marketing team.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Build, coach and mentor a team of high performing product marketers. Be passionate about their success, guiding them to deliver successful new/enhanced capability and service launches from a marketing perspective.
- Partner with product management leadership to put together business cases for major new releases. Then put together differentiated, compelling company and product positioning, plus messaging that drives market success in areas of ITIM, Observability and AIOps.
- Help craft the content strategy to support go-to-market campaigns that focus on key LogicMonitor business priorities.
- Partner with sales, channel and MSP teams globally to drive growth in key markets.
- Accelerate revenue growth by working with our sales and service provider teams to deliver effective product marketing programs and content (assets).
- Work closely with demand generation and event marketing leaders to execute innovative online marketing campaigns and in-person events.
- Connect with customers and prospects frequently so that the product marketing team understands their needs and wants concisely, and these are reflected in marketing assets.
- Be cognizant of the competitive landscape, knowing what each competitive move means for LogicMonitor, our customers and how it should be handled.
- Collaborate with product management and finance teams to ensure that our pricing and packaging strategies always deliver value to our customers and LogicMonitor.
- Drive LogicMonitor presence at industry, partner and third party events, including strategy & planning, content & messaging, and measurement & analysis.
- Serve as a product and services champion with press, analysts and other key influencers.
- 8-15+ years demonstrated track record in product marketing in the SaaS / enterprise monitoring space.
- Technical aptitude along with an understanding of and enthusiasm for cloud technology, SaaS and DevOps.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Dynamic, bold personality with ability to successfully drive projects with limited guidance amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals.
- Team management experience and strong track record of mentoring/coaching high performers.
- Must have experience leading cross-functional teams across sales, finance, operations, marketing and customer success.
- Ability to present clearly and concisely in front of executives, vendors, partners, press, analysts and customers.
- Proven creative thinker who generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas with limited guidance.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling product positioning.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise monitoring, log monitoring and APM is a plus
- MBA preferred, but not required.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.