Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Sr. Director to join our team.
If you pride yourself on staying on the cutting edge of social media, you’ll love continuing to grow in your career at W2O Group.
- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it. You have in in-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms
- You know that paid is essential: Counsel clients on best practices incorporating paid social into an overall social strategy. Display an in-depth understanding of the functionality, strategies behind social media driven campaigns and best practices of all major social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Have managed and executed paid efforts on social channels
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation: Cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends to guide account teams and help W2O continue to be a leader in the space; contribute as a thought leader on social landscape, best practices, and cultural happenings across platforms
- You’re a team player: Act as day-to-day social media lead across multiple healthcare accounts, but part of an integrated team; direct the execution of social media analytics, content development and distribution, paid promotions and results reporting for several clients
- You’re creative: You can write compelling, engaging and fresh social media content as well as work with creative teams, including designers and copy writers, to develop exceptional content for our clients customized for social platforms and ad units
- You know your way around metrics and insights: Work with our in-house team of data scientists and analysts to provide competitive insights, drive results, enhance performance and inform future content strategy
- You don’t mind numbers and know how to read them: Create and oversee the social media budgets collaborating with display/SEM counterparts to optimize right mix for clients
- You’re a (social) networker: Identify new areas/opportunities for social and develop/maintain relationships with social network representatives to keep your finger on the pulse of what’s to come
- You can command a room: Brainstorm, conceptualize and present new social media and digital programs/plans for clients
- Minimum 8+ years of experience, ideally in health, biotech or pharmaceutical social media
- College degree (BA or equivalent), with relevant concentration such as Business, Communications, or Science; Master’s degree a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both personally and professionally
- Proficiency with social media technologies: Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube, Pinterest etc. Facebook Blueprint Certified (preferred)
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision
- Experience preferred with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe or Coremetrics
- Demonstrated experience using social monitoring and other measurement platforms; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Client service experience in an agency environment; experience collaborating effectively internally and externally as part of an integrated team
- Detail oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency, and stays on schedule and on budget
- Experience in managing junior staff
- Outstanding written and oral communications and presentations skills; creativity is key
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Understanding of the FDA and FTC regulations guiding social media efforts for biotech and pharma clients
- Ability to grow social media business (with current social, PR or marketing clients) and participate in occasional new business pitches
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.