Senior Director, Social Media at W2O Group
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Senior Director to join our team.
If you pride yourself on staying on the cutting edge of social media, you’ll love continuing to grow in your career at W2O Group.
The Senior Director of Thought Leadership and Engagement will serve as a critical member of the Social Media team, responsible for driving social media strategy for our Executive Leadership team and those of our clients. You will develop strong relationships with senior level executives (CEO and President) and advise them on their social media to build and reinforce their influence and the W2O brand. This is a dual role as you will also partner with external clients (ranging from top pharmaceutical companies to innovative pre-commercial biotechs) and counsel them on social strategies.
- Counsel external clients on social media strategies.
- Evolve current processes and models for working with senior executives on their social media platforms.
- Partner with executive leadership to develop strategic plans, creative ideas and oversee junior team members who will assist in advising internal/external presence via social media channels.
- Drive growth and development of executives’ social platforms.
- Source and suggest content in collaboration with executives.
- Measure content performance and impact.
Experience and Skills
- 8-10 years’ of social media experience with a focus on creating authentic content with a heavy emphasis on supporting C-Suite executives with Twitter, LinkedIn and blog posts.
- Proven experience developing overall social media strategies for executives (content plan, follower growth) and an understanding of the importance of paid promotion.
- A flair for creativity and knowledge of social media best practices with an intellectual curiosity, staying abreast on social media trends.
- Ability to manage relationships, work cross-functionally, juggle competing projects and earn trust of senior stakeholders.
- A knack for extracting compelling insights from subject matter experts by asking strategic questions.
- Interest in biopharma.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.