Senior Email Marketing & CRM Specialist at Atlassian
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Email Marketing & CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) Specialist to join our Talent Brand Marketing team. You will be the first point of contact for all email campaigns & CRM maintenance across the Talent Brand Marketing Team. This role partners with the Talent Brand Marketing Managers, the Talent Acquisition Team, and Content Writers to drive operational excellence by planning and executing campaigns, identifying optimization opportunities both from a technical and process standpoint, and providing email best practices for our fast-growing Talent Community. You will contribute to high-visibility projects and act as a subject matter expert on all things email campaigns & the CRM platform.
Are you excited by email operations and processes? Are you intrigued by a highly collaborative working model? Are you energized by a dynamic environment in a fast-growing company? If so, then this is the right role for you.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5 -7 years of experience developing and managing email campaigns using a CRM such as Marketo, Smashfly, Hubspot, Beamery, Avature. Beamery experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience overseeing the deployment of marketing emails, newsletters to our Talent Community, events, announcements, email set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, and deployment
- Expertise managing daily email operations: designing and building email nurture streams, launch calendars, event activations, system testing & troubleshooting, copywriting, email production, deploy, optimize and A/B test emails and landing pages to maximize conversions
- Understanding how to best leverage and implement complex candidate contact strategies, database segmentation, and general governance
- Reporting proficiency - Developing and maintaining KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the email marketing channel
- Experience in building cross-functional relationships, particularly with technology partners, to deliver use cases to enable behavioral campaigns
- The ability to collaborate with a large number of stakeholders and navigate through sometimes undefined roles and responsibilities with different teams
On the job, you will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with IT teams on integrating our CRM tool (Beamery) with our Applicant Tracking System (Lever) for optimizing the candidate flow.
- Collaborate with the Data team to ensure analytics and success measures are
- Drive complex projects and work cross-functionally to deliver scalable processes
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to optimize the impact of and learnings from email campaigns.
More about our team
We are a distributed team of marketing and brand practitioners taking our passions to the world of Talent Acquisition and People. As Atlassian and our Talent Acquisition teams continue to grow rapidly, we're expanding our Talent Brand team to keep up and support the storytelling of what makes Atlassian a great place to work. As a small marketing team, we tackle many things - digital campaigns, lifecycle marketing, content development, and more, giving you ample opportunities to learn new skills and try something new. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas to hire smarter, solve recruiting hindrances and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a group of people who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are-interested in coming along for the ride? We can't wait to welcome you!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.