Senior Email Marketing Strategist at Unity Technologies
As the top-tier real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. We provide a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As the Email Marketing Strategist for Unity, you will lead that growth by contributing to the strategic direction that delivers value to users across the entire Unity ecosystem! You will partner closely with various cross-functional marketing teams to deliver high-impact email campaigns and overall email coordination across the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the email marketing strategy and be the subject matter expert on email marketing standard methodologies, providing strategic advice to cross-functional partners on ways to grow the business for specific products and campaigns
- Build strategic playbooks, forecast, and supervise revenue weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Identify and communicate clear insights and areas of opportunity for revenue growth across teams
- Lead all aspects of the complete email marketing program for AssetStore.Unity.com as well as collaborate closely with other email teams for B2B Software subscription products on Unity.com.
What we’re looking for
- Expert knowledge of email marketing standard methodologies and the ability to build new email campaigns, templates, and processes from scratch
- Have a holistic and collaborative approach, bringing people together to meet a common goal
- Ability to problem solve sophisticated issues in a large work environment, across numerous partners
- Experience driving growth for an enterprise-level e-commerce business and/or for a B2B software business (ideally a subscription or SaaS business)
You might also have
- Strong reporting and analytical skills a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.