Senior Event Marketing Manager
R365 is seeking an experienced Sr Events Marketing Manager to own R365’s event marketing strategy and execution. To fulfill this role you have exceptional leadership and communication skills, a deep understanding of event marketing strategy and operations, and validated experience executing best-in-class events. You are passionate about producing eye-opening and unforgettable events. You will drive the strategy, execution, and return on investment of trade shows / conferences, local field events, company conferences, and internal events nationally. You'll work very closely with demand generation, product marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
This opportunity requires someone with excellent organization and planning skills who can work autonomously with minimal supervision, but can also work effectively with others collaborating within a team environment. Someone who thrives in a very fast-growing, high-energy environment that demands and rewards leadership, initiative, resourcefulness, and individual contribution.
- Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in demanding work environment; adaptable with dynamically changing priorities
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with a passion for growing a concept
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of event milestones and deliverables
- Superior communication, budgeting and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to operate in a fast paced environment and manage a high-volume event calendar (70+ shows and events annually. Includes: customer, industry, and vendor-partner events)
- Flexibility to travel 1-2 times per month
- Lead the planning and execution of the events calendar and budget, including a national customer conference.
- Plan, execute, and handle all aspects of conference sponsorships, including but not limited to: coordination of logistics such as equipment, catering, marketing collateral and promotional giveaways.
- Work with the marketing demand generation team to plan and execute the pre, during, and post event reviews.
- Handle individual event budgets, with focus on delivering high quality leads and generating pipeline, while maximizing the ROI of each event.
- Manage external vendor relationships, including negotiating budgets and contracts.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure each event meets the overall goals of the company.
- Own event KPIs through evaluation of performance, post-event ROI tracking and wrap-up reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience leading and executing event participation/sponsorship contracts and fulfilling the deliverables, including booth selection, lead retrieval, bag drops, advertisements, etc.
- Direct pre-event operations, including: venue selection, budget creation and forecasting, excellent contract negotiation, booth preparations, event staffing, signage creation, ordering collateral and promotional items, purchasing and shipping supplies, housing and travel coordination, on-site services, etc.
- Experience managing the multi-channel event experience to boost event engagement and return on investment, including email, direct mail, web, and social marketing programs.
- Minimum 5 years of successful event and field marketing experience for B2B high tech, SaaS and/or Cloud industry. Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field, preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, pardot, and event management platforms a plus.
- Solid understanding of event technology – promotion, registration, onsite lead capture and reporting.
- Willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time.
Why Work Here?
Fast-paced, growing software company shaking up the restaurant industry!
Restaurant365 is the leading technology provider for restaurant software. We provide an all-in-one cloud solution that gives customers a full operations and accounting platform to run their business. WE HELP RESTAURANT COMPANIES GROW! R365 is based on a core philosophy of Innovation, Accountability and Quality. Every team member has a voice and is expected to always push to improve our company, our product and our process. With a 100% year over year growth rate and large and growing customer base, we are looking for exceptional team members to join our team as we continue to disrupt the restaurant tech space and grow exponentially. We have offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX with a distributed sales team.