Senior Events Marketing Manager
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Events Marketing Manager to our Marketing team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will need to have exceptional leadership and communication skills, a deep understanding of event marketing strategy and operations, and validated experience executing best-in-class events. You are passionate about producing eye-opening and unforgettable events. You will drive the strategy, execution, and return on investment of trade shows/conferences, local field events, company conferences, and internal events nationally. You'll work very closely with demand generation, product marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the planning and execution of the events calendar and budget, including a national customer conference
- Plan, execute, and handle all aspects of conference sponsorships, including but not limited to coordination of logistics such as equipment, catering, marketing collateral, and promotional giveaways
- Work with the marketing demand generation team to plan and execute the pre, during, and post-event reviews
- Handle individual event budgets, with a focus on delivering high-quality leads and generating pipeline, while maximizing the ROI of each event
- Manage external vendor relationships, including negotiating budgets and contracts
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure each event meets the overall goals of the company
- Own event KPIs through evaluation of performance, post-event ROI tracking and wrap-up reports
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- Experience leading and executing event participation/sponsorship contracts and fulfilling the deliverables, including booth selection, lead retrieval, bag drops, advertisements, etc
- Direct pre-event operations, including venue selection, budget creation, and forecasting, excellent contract negotiation, booth preparations, event staffing, signage creation, ordering collateral and promotional items, purchasing and shipping supplies, housing and travel coordination, on-site services, etc
- Experience managing the multi-channel event experience to boost event engagement and return on investment, including email, direct mail, web, and social marketing programs
- Minimum 5 years of successful event and field marketing experience for B2B high tech, SaaS and/or Cloud industry. Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field, preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and event management platforms a plus.
- Solid understanding of event technology – promotion, registration, onsite lead capture, and reporting
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of event milestones and deliverables
- Superior communication, budgeting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to operate in a fast paced environment and manage a high-volume event calendar (70+ shows and events annually. Includes: customer, industry, and vendor-partner events)
- Willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with an impressive growth trajectory
- A product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.