Senior Events Marketing Manager at Khoros (Austin, TX)
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros is seeking a strategic, ambitious, and motivated Sr. Event Marketing Manager. The main focus of this position is to develop and manage Khoros portfolio of events and event-related programs that promote the brand and drive demand. The Sr. Event Marketing Manager will report to VP of Demand Generation and will collaborate with other executive and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Overall program management of the event strategy for Khoros. including but not limited to: the company's hallmark hosted annual event - Khoros Engage, Sales Kick Off (internal event), as well as assists with sponsored events online or in other cities, and field events.
- Works with Senior management to review objectives, determine measurements of success, and post-event reporting
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders from multiple departments to develop themes, content, event needs and coordinate logistics
- Develop & manage budgets, RFPs, vendor quotes, and working with creative, production, and technical teams to adequately scope for the project
- Research and recommend new event activations, ideas, and vendors
- Manage project timelines for internal teams, such as digital marketing and creative assets
- Manage project timelines for external partners (vendors and/or sponsors)
- Oversee pre-event logistics including events staffing, speaker management, travel coordination (when applicable), agendas, and on-site needs
- Develop internal and external marketing materials for events
- Provide post-project summary reporting, including (but not limited to) key takeaways, metrics, KPI's
- You have 6-9 years of experience dedicated in event marketing live/virtual, ideally for a B2B technology company.
- Proven ability in leading virtual and physical events for 500 - 3,000+ attendees
- Previous experience leading a team of event managers/coordinators
- Hands-on experience as a producer with a solid background in events strategy, events production, and creative executions
- You are a good communicator - written & verbal with the ability to motivate teams, inspire individuals based on their goals, drive decision making, lead empathetically, and stay curious
- You are experienced with presenting to audiences big & small, virtual & in-person. You are articulate and have a presence among all ranks in the organization
- You love events and digital marketing and stay on top of the latest tools and trends
- You are focused on details, highly organized and have proven project management skills
- You are a skilled negotiator and have illustrated solid financial responsibility
- You are creative and are experienced with adding a brand voice, personality and company priorities to events in an entertaining way that can stand out
- You are extremely flexible and know how to adjust when scenarios change
- You work effectively are dependable and can work independently
- You can multitask without missing a beat
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- Bonus, but not required: You've worked with Salesforce and any of the following applications: Marketo, Slack, Cvent, and GSuite. Virtual event/webinar/content hosting platforms (e.g., Bizzabo, ON24, Meeting Play , Vimeo, Webex , YouTube, etc.) with a proven understanding of system integrations to support the complex technology landscape needed for large-scale digital events
The base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $100,000 with a 15% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.