Sharing Unity’s amazing products and services with the world
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced senior growth Marketing Manager focused on Account-Based Marketing to join the Demand Generation team! The team is growing rapidly and this role is critical in redefining our go-to-market strategy and scaling the business into new and existing verticals!
In this role, you will support our demand generation and account-based marketing programs within the Games and Industrial verticals. This role requires broad marketing experience and execution such as content distribution, email nurtures, web chatbot, and content flows along with performance marketing coordination, project management. You will be responsible for each vertical’s performance from end to end strategizing the optimal content promotion and channel mix for funnel conversions to support our revenue contribution goal.
You are an individual who breathes all things digital, content marketing, event marketing, data analytics, and are passionate about new business opportunity creation. Ideally, you have confirmed experience in working closely with internal teams and across industries to generate target account engagement pipeline and revenueWhat you’ll be doing
- Lead the implementation, and operations of a multi-channel demand generation program to deliver qualified leads. You will ensure the programs will increase new business opportunities to our Sales teams through a variety of tactics.
- Develop compelling programs and identify areas of optimization to engage target upmarket accounts moving them through buyer’s journey to drive sales
- Lead all aspects of campaign spend and return on investment for ABM programs and formulate in-depth analysis and insights via Eloqua reports, Terminus, SFDC and other tools or dashboards
- Design & project run lead flow and campaign attribution while consistently optimizing to achieve outstanding marketing operations and processes
- Report on progress and metrics for campaigns such as web conversion rates, volume, drop rates, asset pipeline performance, and other online tactics
- Marketing experience with preference for coordinated campaign marketing and Account Based Marketing programs
- A successful track record of developing, executing and measuring demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs in a B2B SaaS marketing environment
- Experience with martech such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Terminus, etc. for demand generation
- Do you love data?: Optimistically you are hypothesis-driven and are able to structure, implement, and evaluate growth experiments with a creative and innovative mentality
- Outstanding project management and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Positive outlook and a self-starter mentality
- Familiarity with any of the segments - Gaming, Mobile, Multiplay and the tech stack required to run a game studio and develop games as well as an understanding of the unique characteristics and culture of the Gaming industry
- Event marketing experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.