Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry? Does leading a talented and growing team energize you?
HomeAway is seeking a talented, high-performing and motivated Marketing Manager to lead multi-channel marketing efforts to drive key company business objectives on the supplier side of the business. In this role, you’ll deliver strategy, planning, execution, and reporting of integrated campaigns and work cross-functionally to achieve your objectives.
You’ll be tasked with developing strategies to bring brand positioning to life, drive product comprehension/adoption, communicate best practices within the HomeAway marketplace, and increase overall Net Promoter Score. You’ll lead the delivery of customer love campaigns, the management of medium and large marketing launches, and you’ll help manage the customer narrative. Developing a deep understanding of HomeAway’s customers will be critical to your success successfully communicating key messages.
It is imperative that you are passionate about driving optimal engagement using innovative marketing approaches. This role will bring to bear your experiences in cross-organizational people management skills, creativity, project management, and technical aptitude. Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, we are looking for team members who can operate successfully at a strategic level and who are equally confident the detailed execution dimension of marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Campaign Management:
- Drive multi-channel campaigns to help owners and property managers optimize their listings and be successful on the HomeAway platform
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and calendars to ensure cohesion across all channels with a primary focus on owned and earned channels (CRM, website/App, Social, PR) and secondary focus on paid channels (Social, SEM, Display, Affiliates).
- Utilize HomeAway advocates to fuel HomeAway’s content marketing collateral
- Use reporting protocols and analyze performance in close collaboration with Business Intelligence and Analytics partners
- Customer Marketing:
- Use analytics to inform customer journey and top touch points to keep customers engaged
- Help establish best practices for customer contact strategy based on segmentation
- Ensure communications align with overarching messaging and brand themes
- Utilize Test & Learn strategies to gain insights about what drives partner engagement
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure that marketing initiatives consider the holistic customer journey throughout the site and App experience
- Create cohesion between the Global Traveler team to ensure communication to consumers who are both a supplier and traveler is in sync
- Develop partnerships with marketing leads across Global Partner, the Channels and Local Activation to ensure the integrated team are aligned
- Act as the core liaison with the Global Creative Services team to prioritize creative resources both internally and externally
- Ensure all creative at any one point in time is omni-channel and on-brand
Who you are:
- 6+ years internet, ecommerce experience, preferably in an international or global capacity
- 3+ years of renewal marketing experience, preferably B2C
- Experience partnering with Sales and Customer Support teams to become a customer authority and advocate
- Ability and examples of working in close partnership and developing strong relationships with product management and marketing teams
- Examples of successfully launching marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated success increasing renewal/retention rate through well-executed marketing
- Prior experience successfully navigating a global, matrixed organization
- Successful delivery of go-to-market activities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Definition of success:
- Increased retention and engagement rates
- Measurable improvements in customer satisfaction
- Smooth and coordinated campaigns across all regions with adaptations for local requirements, maximizing feature adoption and minimizing customer contact rates
- Excellent working relationship with product management, product marketing, sales, and customer experience teams
- Strong relationships built throughout the organization
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.