Senior Manager, Event Marketing
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
Love to work hard and play hard? We do too. We are company of leaders, where hard work pays off. Our is culture creates a collaborative, fun-filled work environment that supports an active lifestyle. We believe in a product that our customers truly love. Want to make a difference? We value new ideas and creative thinking. Come embrace a big future with us.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
Mission of the Position:
The Senior Manager, Event Marketing is responsible to drive awareness, preference and pipeline for LogicMonitor through our corporate, field and live event portfolio. The daily responsibilities will revolve around being an event marketing and execution expert as you work closely with marketing, sales and product leaders to establish event goals, content, messaging and promotion strategies. The position will also work with cross functional departments to scope and execute all other activities outside of the trade show booth including parties, speaking opportunities, sales dinners and other ancillary events. This person will be a critical member of the marketing team and demand generation efforts and will manage the field marketing managers and our webinar program.
- Manage all aspects of event logistics from booth and space design, to staffing, set-up, shipping, tear-down, booth and demo promotions, on-floor drive-to programs, lead capture and upload process, staffing and budget management / reconciliation etc.
- Develop all pre-show content including booth activation, development of show materials including pre and post show emails, website banners, sales enablement material.
- Define and create event goals
- Manage vendor selection process and contract negotiations.
- Lead training for all LM staff members attending an event; identify objectives, talking points, expectations and standards.
- Ensure all sales teams are trained and supported to follow up leads with scripts and other support material
- Be a LogicMonitor advocate to help find business opportunities via new marketing campaigns (lead sharing with partners, happy hours, micro events, etc.)
- Manage event calendar and promote event plans and results to the company
- Build and distribute pre-event status report and post-event results across the organization
- Engage in other event programs that may include roundtables, briefings, executive and influencer programs, launches, private dinners and other micro-events.
- Collaborate with the demand gen, marketing operations, web and PR teams to drive awareness of and attendance to our corporate and field events
- Manage all post-event activities including development and execution of follow up plans for event attendees, uploading and tracking leads, wrap-up reports etc.
- Ensure leads generated by trade shows are properly assigned and handed off into the pre/post-event lead qualification process
- Manage US and EMEA field marketing managers; Provide guidance, coaching, feedback and career development
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of experience with event marketing in a B2B SaaS environment
- 2-3 years managing and developing direct reports
- Basic knowledge of our target customers (IT, Ops and Dev) and their pain points
- Must know MS Office, Keynote or Powerpoint, Salesforce and Marketo
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Travel required (up to 40%)
- Ability to manage external vendor relationships