Senior Manager, Growth Marketing at Self Financial
About the job
Self Financial is a venture-backed, high-growth FinTech company with a mission to increase economic inclusion and financial resilience by empowering people to build credit and build savings.
We're looking for people who share our passion and are driven to tackle challenges, find solutions and make the financial space better for the communities we serve.
Our team is passionate about challenging the status quo of the credit industry by providing people with accessible tools to take control of their credit. Executing on our mission requires deep collaboration across our teams to ensure our products reach the people who can benefit from them the most, particularly the 100 million+ Americans who have no or low credit.
Self Financial is looking for an experienced, data driven Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing to join our marketing team to drive the strategy of a multi-channel, multi-million dollar paid media mix to effectively acquire users. Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, you will manage and grow an existing high performing paid acquisition team to solve modern acquisition challenges and grow Self. This includes owning the cross-funnel media strategy for performance media channels. You will gain a deep understanding of our audience, develop processes and frameworks for managing campaign execution across a team, and be at the forefront of growing the Self brand through paid advertising channels.
What You Will Do
- Own and grow a multi-million dollar performance budget while driving efficient user acquisition at target CPAs.
- Manage and grow an existing team to scale new and existing paid media channels across sources such as Google Ads, Facebook, Tik Tok, Programmatic Display, etc.
- Work with the team to design, implement, test, and scale paid media strategies with an iterative approach, including landing page & creative testing, campaign structure & bidding tests, and keyword & audience testing.
- Manage in-house and external resources to develop messaging and creative assets to scale media channels and drive improved CPA/ROAS.
- Manage existing and source new agency or media partners when required to scale into new channels and media capabilities.
- Share insights from learnings through collaboration with analytics to elevate the team.
What you Bring
- B.S. or M.S. degree and 7+ years of paid media and user acquisition experience and 2+ years of people management experience, including building, growing, and managing teams of paid media digital marketer direct reports and agency partners.
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar media budget.
- App and web acquisition experience, including knowledge of measurement and automation tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MMPs such as Adjust, Appsflyer, or Singular, MTA, Bidding Tools, Ad Servers, etc.)
- Experience running growth strategies across channels including Google Ads (Paid Search, YouTube, Google App Campaigns, GDN) Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snap), and programmatic display.
- Be data obsessed, not being afraid to build your own Tableau and Excel reporting as well as leverage an analytics team for answering more complex questions.
Benefits and Perks:
We have the compensation and benefits you expect. But, there's one thing that Self Financial can offer that many startups cannot: we can positively change the world while making a profit. We are a team of Builders, empowering our customers to build their dreams. We have a Do the Right Thing ethos in all that we do, and we hope you value that approach, too.
Our perks include:
- Stock options
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Generous employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational assistance
- Free gym membership
- Free at-home workout through Sworkit
- Casual dress code
- Team building events and activities
- Remote work arrangements/ flexible work schedule
Self Financial requires all employees hired to successfully pass a background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.