Senior Manager of IPM Partner Product Marketing
VRBO is seeking a talented, high-performing and motivated product marketing manager to join our global IPM marketing team. In this highly visible role, you will think creatively and analytically to drive plans aimed at marketplace health, product adoption, and value creation for our Property Manager customers and for VRBO.
You will be managing a growing team of 3 who will be challenged with bringing new technologies, products and policies to market for VRBO’s property managers. Critical to the success of the role includes developing a deep understanding of VRBO’s customers and market, building and leading global go-to-market strategies, ensuring internal and external readiness for launches, and crafting strong and enduring product positioning and messages while building effective marketing campaigns to support them.
Due to the dynamic nature of our business, we’re looking for someone who is strategic, adaptable, data-driven and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of our team, our customers and our global initiatives.
What You'll Do
What you’ll work on and what you’ll do:
You’ll be the leader of the Global Partner Marketing Team’s Property Manager Team, which sits within our product organization at VRBO.
- You’ll work with cross-functional leaders to help create product and policies then be the key driver of finding the product/market fit and ultimately bringing those products to market.
- You’ll create and define GTM strategies by product launch, globally and locally
- Ensure the GTM strategy fits in overall customer journey planning and orchestrating stories across quarters and years
- Own and update GTM playbook for property managers and define the best way to release new products that drive growth for VRBO and for customers
- Develop and craft the value propositions for our products and services, creating positioning and messaging that supports the entire company through product and policy launches.
- Work with your team to build successful marketing plans for education or adoption, measuring and testing every step of the way.
- Review and provide feedback on training and marketing materials provided to support launch
- Provide feedback and input into product development process to ensure product aligns with positioning and messages
- You’ll act as the hub to all GTM activities, locally and globally driving readiness activities across the entire organization
- Support other team as they prepare functional specific content for launches
- Broadcast GTM activities widely across company on a regular basis.
Marketing campaigns and post-launch adoption:
- Set launch goals and build marketing campaigns programs to reach those goals. This can include strategy, channel optimization, marketing programs and message testing
- Partner with product, marketing, CS, Sales, and product marketing team to drive adoption of key products and features.
Who You Are
- You’re an experienced marketer and product marketer with at least 10 years of internet, ecommerce in an international or global capacity.
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience leading high performing teams.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B Marketing.
- You have a strong background in product marketing, relationship marketing and people management. In your past experience, you’ve experienced highly-analytical roles, inbound and outbound product marketing, crafting positioning, messaging and external content. Your past experience also includes working with website, mobile, email, merchandising, consumer insights, and working with creative teams.
- Have created and launched products with significant impact to a company’s bottom line.
- You know how to run an agile team.
- Demonstrated an ability to manage business goals and exceed them through marketing campaigns.
- Deep expertise in omni-channel innovative campaign creations
- Experience working in an iterative, test and learn environment with an understanding of how to leverage A/B testing and post-campaign analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for external content creation
- A proven, successful record of growing product market share through well-executed marketing
- Track record of successfully working in a global, matrixed organization
- Lead with a one-team approach, building a project team across functions internally, with agencies and with external partners
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating with executive leadership
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on VRBO.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.