Senior Manager of Marketing & Communications, North America at Cognite
Join Cognite’s Marketing & Communications team in North America!
We are a fun bunch of marketing, communications, PR and brand specialists, and our mission is to drive the conversation agenda of digital transformation in the industry, to support our sales team with engaging content and to establish Cognite’s brand globally. The Sr. Manager of Marketing & Communications is a 360-marketing position which will help drive Cognite’s corporate- and brand storytelling for corporate channels with focus on written content, website & events. The position reports to the VP of Marketing & Communications.
The role will drive creation and execution of integrated, marketing programs that drive awareness and demand for all Cognite products in North America. The individual will work extensively with sales, partners, and global marketing to amplify the brand and increase the reach in the NOAM market.What You’ll Do
- Identify, align, and implement strategic regional marketing goals and objectives together with the President of Cognite North America and global marketing leadership team
- Unearth compelling, strategically relevant stories from across the organization with the goal to promote Cognite expertise, culture and employer brand to strategic audiences regionally
- Produce engaging, creative written content including writing long-form feature articles, thought leadership pieces, personal profiles.
- Lead regional content agenda and calendar, working with our Director of Communications to stay on the pulse of industry and technology developments in the US, localizing our global storytelling to the US market
- Work closely with our Head of PR and external PR agencies to craft narratives for media consumption and external speaking presentations
- Plan and execute on the events presence (in-person and virtual) in partnership with our Global Events Manager
- Work closely with our Product Marketing team to further develop corporate pages on Cognite.com, regularly publish news and feature content via Hubspot
- Coordinate supporting creative assets, photos, graphics and other media production when necessary
- Partner with President of Cognite North America on business intelligence including follow-up of regional marketing programs, measurement, ROI, and reporting of marketing KPIs to key stakeholders
- 5-10 years experience in marketing field
- Experience with creating communications content for digital channels
- Proven experience in working with agencies and freelancers
- Strong media relations skills and experience working with trade/interest organizations or universities
- Creative, thoughtful and passionate about storytelling
- Proven ability to be self-directed and coordinate work across many teams and perform in a fast-moving environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- You share our values of speed, openness, togetherness, obligation to speak up and impact
- Experience working in industrial companies is an advantage, but not a requirement
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and to learn from mistakes
- Work along side a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join [email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on agility and speed, openness, togetherness, impact, and obligation to speak up
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite --> watch some of our Cognite Voices | Carlo Caso, Katrine Tjølsen, Petter Reistad.
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- FriYay Catered Lunch + Fully Stocked Fridges
Cognite is a global industrial Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company enabling the full-scale digital transformation of heavy-asset industries. Our core software product, Cognite Data Fusion (CDF), powers companies with contextualized OT/IT data to develop and scale solutions that increase safety, sustainability, efficiency, and drive revenue.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in Japan and North America, Cognite has garnered the attention and partnership of some of the world's top industrial and tech companies, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Boston Consulting Group, Bloomberg, Digital Energy Journal, and Houston Chronicle. Google awarded Cognite Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year 2019 for Manufacturing and Austin Business Journal named Cognite 2020 Best Places to Work.orcommunica