The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations plays a vital role in supporting the operational excellence of MongoDB’s Marketing organization. In this cross-functional role, the candidate will have ownership over significant operations in the marketing technology stack and will work closely with stakeholders from across the organization to strategize, organize, enable, and expand capabilities that support evolving marketing goals. This position reports to the Director of Marketing Automation and Operations.Main Responsibilities
- Administer and be a subject matter expert for all Marketing Technology in our stack
- Ensure effective and efficient design of technology stack and related processes
- Maximize value provided by each tool, and manage integration between tools
- Align with stakeholders to assess needs, perform gap analysis, and build a roadmap for new technology and capability development
- Perform vendor selection, procurement, onboarding, and engage with customer success
- Monitor health and data hygiene of operational systems
- Proactively plan and organize system maintenance
- 7+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Experience across a variety of marketing technologies (Eloqua, Segment, Intercom, 6sense, etc.) integrated with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated expertise in building mature marketing technology stacks, integrating marketing tools to support business objectives, and establishing scalable processes
- Intermediate knowledge and experience using SQL and APIs
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Natural drive for innovation and creative problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree focusing in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Eloqua Certified
- Experience with both B2B and B2C
- Can audit and write advanced SQL
- Master’s Degree or professional programming experience
- Analytical experience with BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce.com Administration
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.