Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at Unity (Austin, TX)
Unity is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations. If you love to tackle exciting problems, mentor a team, go bold, and be part of a group of people who love to laugh, this role is for you!
- You will be managing a team of Marketing Operations Business Partners, and a daily production agency
- Effectively grow Unity revenue through establishing documentation, and structured MOPS processes for internal partners
- Provide mentorship and assistance with prioritization in accordance with business needs and impact
- You play a big role in defining our MarTech roadmap by working closely with the Sr. Director of MOPS and making recommendations to improve the stack.
- Assist in triaging and prioritizing larger technical projects.
- Run and lead all aspects of daily production. Implementing and streamlining processes, and documentation for efficiency and quality assurance.
- Own the relationship with internal stakeholders to ensure addressing their needs in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and partner with Lead Ops to ensure accurate flow and connection with salesforce. Provide input on improvements for lead, contact, and campaign objects in salesforce.
- Partner closely with legal for the changing landscape of global privacy laws.
- Experience developing a team and handling an agency
- Hands on experience with a marketing automation platform in a hyper-growth company
- Strong eye for business
- Ability to keep many balls in the air simultaneously while prioritizing the most impactful and critical things
- Ability to make quick decisions when sometimes things may be ambiguous
- Deep expertise with Salesforce.com and Eloqua data structure
- Unbridled curiosity
- Strong sense of urgency
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.