Postclick is the world's leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!About you
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.A day in the life
- You will define and lead the Marketing Operations vision and strategy
- You will manage the MarTech stack, systems and processes for marketing automation and demand generation campaign management, lead routing, and data integration. Current stack includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoominfo, Similarweb, Zapier, Lean Data, Zoom Webinar, Drift, Outreach, Alyce and more.
- You will guide best practices and ensure marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented, customized and maintained to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and scale.
- You will drive continuous improvement in lead scoring model, email nurture, A/B and multivariate testing
- You will manage and audit marketing database health that power analytics, audience targeting, and personalization while putting our users' data first
- You will build, implement and optimize the model and process for routing leads and accounts to our sales team
- You will drive methodical pilots and testing initiatives to improve marketing execution and performance
- You will work with a cross-functional team to develop and operate reporting dashboards to provide real-time insights into ABM and ICP campaign performance, channel metrics and funnel metrics
- You will support execution of our ICP and Account Based Marketing campaigns
- You will proactively communicate progress, deliverables, roadblocks and results
- You will contribute to the team’s OKRs for Instapage and Postclick
- You have 7+ years of marketing operations experience working in a B2B marketing
- You have hands-on experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift, LeanData, Zapier and Demandbase or 6sense
- You have experience with database management, data hygiene, data sanity projects
- You can roll up your sleeves and navigate various tools to try new things. You’re also a visionary and can help move innovation and digital capabilities to a new level.
- You have strong analytical skills. Experience with Looker or Tableau is a plus
- You have exceptional project management skills and have experience with Asana
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
- You are a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- You are a team player and easy to work with across time-zones
- Certifications for key platforms such as Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- You are a graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or related field
- 15 Days standard PTO plus 12 Mental health PTO days
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.