Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Senior Manager, Media Measurement to join our Integrated Intelligence team.
Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
The Senior Manager is responsible for measurement of marketing activities and analysis of the online landscape for clients to generate insights through data and tell a compelling story. You will run standard and ad-hoc analysis, across integrated digital paid media campaigns, communicating results to internal and external clients with an emphasis on providing insights from the data to guide strategic client activation recommendations. You will help manage reporting, including the set up and development of measurement strategies in partnership with account and activation teams.
- Strong digital advertising experience with an understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics. Expertise across display, native, programmatic. Strong knowledge of SEM and paid social campaign activation and measurement
- Proficiency with site analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and site tagging
- Strong experience with building benchmarks and measuring client performance
- Strategic approach to measurement with a lens towards activation
- Manage day-to-day analytics relationships with account and activation teams, supporting their measurement needs
- Assist in the creation of measurement frameworks, reporting programs and report templates
- Develop integrated paid media reports for ongoing account support, measuring performance, identifying insights and providing strategic activation recommendations
- Present findings in professional manner to internal and external audiences
- Lead initiatives, collaborative efforts and brainstorming sessions with internal teams
- Manage a team of direct and in-direct reports to execute ad-hoc and recurring deliverables
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and self-phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.