Senior Manager, Performance Marketing at Shipwell
Shipwell(R) is transforming the supply chain industry by replacing opaque and manual processes through a tech-enabled, fully connected logistics ecosystem with more than 500,000 carrier partners. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
As Shipwell’s Head of B2B Performance Marketing, you will lead a team responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies across all paid and owned performance marketing channels, including Search, CRM, digital, social video, and web. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will partner cross functionally with the brand marketing, sales, product, and creative teams.
- Responsible for evergreen acquisition and retention metrics across all paid and owned channels, setting budget and KPIs, and managing the conversion funnel end-to-end
- Establish efficient internal operations to foster cross-functional collaboration with product, sales, creative and marketing teams
- Implement foundational tools and manage agency relationship as needed to optimize web, tracking, and automation tools including Salesforce and Pardot
- Developing our Account Based Marketing targeting strategy along with lead scoring, tracking, and nurturing drip in partnership with sales team
- Bring a test and measure mindset to the team, continually optimizing channel strategy, creative, and messaging to drive efficient ROAS - establish clear reporting metrics, shareout process, and optimization plans across initiatives and channels
- Manage overall channel strategy including media budgets and media mix
- Partner with Director of Marketing and sales team to define core segments and establish targeting to reach them
- You have 7-10+ years of experience in marketing, with 5+ years focused on Performance, including SEO, CRM, web, and digital marketing for a B2B organization, account based marketing experience strongly preferred
- Track record of managing and developing high performing teams
- Strong analytical mindset with a focus on establishing clear reporting and testing methodologies to forecasting and tracking performance, using data to uncover opportunities and inform continual improvements to your strategy
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Fluency in web and mobile app tech stacks
- Expert understanding of targeting, tracking and attribution technologies
- Experience in shipping or logistics industry is a plus
- Pardot sales and Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- SQL a plus
- In house experience preferred, but not required
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.