Senior Manager, Product and Brand Marketing at Shipwell
Shipwell(R) is transforming the supply chain industry by replacing opaque and manual processes through a tech-enabled, fully connected logistics ecosystem with more than 500,000 carrier partners. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25.Our Culture
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
As Senior Brand Manager, you will lead a team responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns across key segments and funnel stages. You will work closely with sales and product to establish Shipwell’s go to market strategy, drive, and nurture new marketing leads. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will manage 1-2 direct reports.
- Campaign strategy: development of end-to-end marketing plans including marketing, creative, and channel briefs (in partnership with performance marketing team), establishing clear KPIs and metrics of success and partnering closely with the creative team to ensure collateral is on brief and on brand.
- Campaign management: development marketing frameworks, process, and best practices for an efficient campaign development to keep team closely aligned internally and with cross functional partners
- Integrated planning: Development of quarterly and annual marketing plans in support of overarching business OKRs and new product launches. This will include evergreen strategy, integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategy.
- Brand development and positioning: Work closely with agency partners and internal stakeholders to develop robust quantitative and qualitative customer and competitor insights that will inform clear content and brand guidelines at the master brand, audience, and product levels. Drive brand consistency across the organization and customer touchpoints with consistent updates to the go-to-market playbook for launches as product releases and marketing channels evolve.
- Product marketing: Provide input product roadmap and product development process to ensure products align with customers to achieve product/market fit, add business value and convey a clear and compelling offer that will ultimately lead to adoption.
- You have 7-10+ years of experience in brand management and / or product marketing marketing
- Track record of managing and developing high performing teams
- B2B experience partnering with sales and product teams, driving alignment across the business to ensure marketing strategy support key company OKRs
- Experience leading the development and execution of strategic marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Strong analytical skills and deep understand of how marketing results translate to business outcomes
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Experience in shipping or logistics industry is a plus
- Experience leading complex campaigns and developing brand relevance across multiple audiences and working in product and technology driven organization
- Experience working with freelancers and agencies
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.