Senior Manager, Social Media at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it. You have in in-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms
- You know that paid is essential: Counsel clients on best practices incorporating paid social into an overall social strategy. Display an understanding of the functionality, strategies behind social media driven campaigns and best practices of all major social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- You’re creative: You can write compelling, engaging and fresh social media content as well as work with creative teams, including designers and copy writers, to develop exceptional content for our clients customized for social platforms and ad units
- You’re a team player: Act as day-to-day social media lead across several healthcare accounts, but part of an integrated team of account, paid social, earned and digital media colleagues. direct the execution of social media tactics including content development and distribution, paid promotions and results reporting
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation: Cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends to guide account teams and help W2O continue to be a leader in the space.
- 5+ years of experience in social media, ideally in a regulated industry (such as biotech or pharmaceutical or financial)
- College degree (BA or equivalent)
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both personally and professionally
- Understanding of how paid promotion works on the main social media platforms: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn. Experience with social media ad technologies is a plus
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision
- Experience collaborating effectively internally and externally as part of an integrated team
- Detail-oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency, and stays on schedule and on budget
- Outstanding written and oral communications and presentations skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Agency experience in a client-facing role preferred
- Understanding of the FDA regulations guiding social media efforts for biotech and pharma clients preferred
Open to remote in any US location
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.