Senior Marketing Analyst
Senior Marketing Analyst
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to drive growth through effective data analysis, actionable insights, and flawless execution of pricing strategy. This isn’t a typical marketing analyst role - the insights you deliver will directly drive the direction and growth of the company. You will evaluate success or failure of pricing, packaging, and marketing campaign moves - and our next steps based on those insights. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing key business reports and repeatable processes to translate data into valuable business insights. This role will report to the Sr. Marketing Director.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
About the Marketing team
The Aceable marketing team is made up of some of the hardest working, smartest people in their fields. We thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment where cross channel communication and collaboration is key. We pride ourselves on quickly solving challenges with new and innovative solutions, and we have fun doing it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute the strategy for pricing across dozens of different products in multiple verticals and on different brands.
- Proactively identify and experiment with areas of opportunity to grow the business through pricing, new UX treatments, and delivering insights to the broader marketing team.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Work closely with Analytics team to ensure self-serve reporting available to marketing users meets business needs.
- Own marketing roadmap of reports needed and deadlines - and facilitate creating them or working hand in hand with our in-house Analytics team to develop
- Consistently analyze industry pricing trends and market share data and own recommendations for next steps to maximize value.
- Perform deep analyses to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives against every stage of the marketing funnel for multiple product lines, verticals, and web properties.
- Effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to unexpected obstacles
- Coordinate projects with other marketing stakeholders and product management/development teams
- Crisply communicate results and business impact of insights and initiatives to Marketing leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of marketing or financial analysis experience
- Proven track record of driving business growth through data insights
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Ability to sift through mountains of data to find actionable business opportunities
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
- Experience transforming data to build impactful reports and dashboards to inform decision making
- Superior documentation and organizational skills
- A strong bias for action, proven ability to #getsh#tdone, and positive attitude
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Google Analytics a plus
PREFERRED, NOT REQUIRED
- Six Sigma certification
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.