Senior Marketing Copywriter at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is the world's leading cloud-based hybrid infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for Enterprise and Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our company is now looking for a Senior Marketing Copywriter to support our next phase of rapid growth.
The Senior Marketing Copywriter will be part of the Brand & Corporate Communications team, and will report to the Senior Director of Global Brand & Communications. This individual will be responsible for creating a wide variety of B2B marketing content to support lead generation, brand awareness, marketing campaigns and more. Topics may include: infrastructure and application performance monitoring for a varied audience of CTOs and CIOs, journalists, new hires, software developers, ops engineers, network and system administrators; ad copy targeting users of LogicMonitor's technical software; and more. This position will work collaboratively with Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Field Marketing, Campaign Managers, web developers, graphic designers, and other teams to represent LogicMonitor's voice in written and digital materials.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Research, project manage and write a variety of content pieces, such as:
- Infographics derived from longer works
- Video scripts
- Historical assets being rebranded
- Display ad copy
- Nurture emails
- 1st-party research studies
- Website landing page copy
- SEO blog posts
- Turning webinar content into blogs, ebooks, and other assets
- Customer case studies
- PPC ad copy
- Contribute to Internal Corporate Communications
- Content management & measurement
- Continually measure reader engagement with content, and iterate to improve content definition, craft, and distribution
- Collaboratively ensure a consistent style, voice, tone, message, and brand across all marketing content materials
- Edit for consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability—across digital and print media
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Recognize opportunities for process improvement and implement them
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years B2B writing experience
- You are a polished writer, with samples of your work to share
- Excellent content planning and organization skills
- Organized and detail-oriented to effectively manage projects and programs that will require contributions and feedback from other functional group
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and startup environments
- Ideal: Familiar with the IT industry, IT products, and personas such as IT Director, Sysadmin, devops engineer, developers, network engineer, etc
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.