Senior Marketing Data Analyst
As DISCO’s Marketing Data Analyst, you will support a wide range of analytics engagements across a variety of areas including digital marketing strategy, insight generation, data analysis, measurement and reporting consultation, and development. You will enable our go-to-market strategy by using analytical, organizational, and process-oriented thinking to fuel results.
This position is responsible for analyzing marketing campaigns and programs against defined KPIs, and creating dashboards and reports that lead to actionable insights and recommendations on how the team can improve. You will work closely with the internal marketing team and with sales operations, sales, and other key GTM functions.
The Marketing Data Analyst should have a passion for using data to make better marketing and business decisions to propel our team toward the best outcomes. The ideal candidate is passionate about the combination of data, technology, and marketing and is skilled in building cross-functional strategies that help drive revenue. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution.
Who You Are
- A passion for data-driven optimization and helping businesses make better decisions
- The ideal candidate is a Pardot and Salesforce.com power user and has experience scheduling, executing, reporting, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience (with clear examples) in data hygiene and normalization
- Demonstrated experience in defining and executing digital analytics strategies and initiatives
- Experience in web analytics and optimization using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and other, similar tools
- Proven skill in data visualization and data storytelling using Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, or other reporting and visualization tools
- Experience with databases, statistical modeling, and predictive/machine learning
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Suite
- Demonstrated ability to present digital analytics and optimization solutions, especially in a sales process
- You have a four-year college degree; MBA a plus
- You have 6+ years of sales or marketing analytics; experience in marketing for SaaS software platform for legal technology industries a plus
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to define technical requirements necessary to achieve data-driven strategies, reporting, and analytics
- Build marketing reports and dashboards to provide visibility and insights into marketing and sales data and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Leverage relevant data to plan marketing initiatives and regularly track, evaluate, and report on metrics/ROI against KPIs and adjust as needed in response to metrics and other key data
- Assist in the direction and coordination of analytics engagements across client teams to enable marketing effectiveness through the customer journey, attribution, testing, and optimization
- Identify audience segments, establish measures of success, and assist with benchmarking
- Work cross-functionally with sales in support of strategic marketing initiatives
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.