Senior Marketing Manager - B2C (Recruitment) at Indeed Flex (Austin, TX)
We're Indeed Flex, a revolutionary app for temporary work empowering jobseekers with the fastest way to find work that fits their lifestyles.
Through our evolving technology, we're putting work in the palm of people's hands, enabling them to decide where, when, and how they work at the click of a button.
At the same time, we partner with employers to deliver access to high-quality workers - "Flexers", as we call them - matched to their needs.
With the support of Indeed, the world's #1 jobsite, Indeed Flex operates in full autonomy as we strive to transform the temporary staffing landscape by making access to work and jobseekers frictionless.
We're expanding rapidly and recruiting the brightest, boldest talent to help us achieve our mission. Want to join our journey?
About the Role
We're looking for a passionate and analytical Senior Recruitment Marketing Manager who has extensive experience in volume recruitment marketing and above-the-line marketing, to help us attract quality temp staff at scale with smart channel strategy, creative incentive design, engaging messaging, and employer branding, and accelerate our growth.
You will join and lead a fast-pacing Recruitment Marketing team in one of the leading recruitment technology companies in the US. You'll digest our sales forecast into strategic recruitment marketing plans and orchestrate a robust candidate attraction strategy. You'll work closely with client acquisition and onboarding teams to understand the marketplace and be able to understand and optimize throughout the funnel and our cost per hire. You will work alongside strategy, digital acquisition, communications, and design. A strong ability to materialize strategies into executable plans is a must as you will play a vital role in helping our company recruit the top temp workers in the US.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for the entire worker acquisition funnel from advertising, and promotions to communications
- Manage candidate attractions like consumer marketing, from audience research, targeting, and brand marketing to direct response campaigns.
- Manage high-volume recruitment campaigns for multiple roles and sectors across the United States
- Manage over b2c marketing budget, orchestrate recruitment marketing campaigns and ensure all channels are considered and utilized including above-the-line channels, job boards, digital channels, referral, and local marketing
- Be creative, discover new strategies and channels on how Indeed Flex can attract suitable jobseekers
- Discover promotional opportunities and design seasonal incentives or ad hoc bonus schemes
- Measure everything you do - campaign ROI, funnel drop-offs and discover optimization opportunities. Able to carry out A/B tests and measure impact.
- Research and understand worker persona and labor market insights for each sector and design channel planning and strategies accordingly
- Work with the CRM team in job seeker lifecycle CRM
- Improve funnel conversion continuously and identify areas of improvement with the jobseeker team and product team
Skills & Experience Required
- Extensive experience in working with multiple clients on cross-region volume recruitment marketing campaigns, preferably from a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) background. Consumer marketing (B2C) experience is welcome.
- Experience in managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets is a must
- Proven records of successfully integrated volume recruitment (1000+) in a short period of time
- Experience in marketing budget planning and media buying (managing agencies)
- Analytical and data-driven. Able to discover optimization opportunities independently and action findings for future activities
- A curious mind - proven examples of audience profiling and adapting marketing strategy accordingly
- Creativity in designing engaging messaging, smart employer branding, and relevant incentives
- Demonstrated examples in improving CAC (Cost per acquired customer) and funnel optimization
- Experience in building complex audience segments for engagement and remarketing, based on user behaviors and attributes
- Understanding of digital advertising including Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of user experience as well as finding new ways to reduce sign-up friction
- Seasonal volume recruitment experience / RPO
- Example of creative recruitment marketing strategy
- Experience in recruitment in industrial and warehousing, facilities management, industrial and warehousing, and healthcare sectors
- $100, 000 to $140,000 base
- Performance-based bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Access to all Company & Employee Benefits
- 25 days PTO (prorated) + Birthday Day Off
- 8 Public Holidays
- Laptop + WFH equipment
- Amazing company culture
- Hybrid working model - we work best collaboratively so we've provided a workspace where you'll thrive, whilst still giving the flexibility to work remotely when you need
- Volunteer days
- STIPs (Short Term Incentive Plan)
- Regular team-building events
You'll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You're a great communicator and highly collaborative. We're best when we all pull in the same direction
- You don't mind doing the work, whatever it is - you can see the impact at the end and you're in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You're proactive and always willing to learn
- You can navigate the ambiguity and high levels of autonomy in an upscale environment - you know what we're about and you want to be a part of it
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Where legally permitted, Indeed Flex requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed Flex offices or visiting Indeed Flex clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed Flex office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed Flex will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.