Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation & ABM at MongoDB
MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, used globally to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications. Joining this team is a rare opportunity to be the voice behind a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $60B market.
We’re looking for a strategic and results-driven marketeer to build our lead pipeline efforts in AMER mid-market accounts. Reporting into the Director of Global Demand Generation, you’ll be driving MongoDB’s value proposition and marketing strategy to support sales and marketing goals. Key responsibilities include planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new leads, marketing qualified leads, and ultimately marketing qualified accounts. You will need to have a laser focus on increasing the conversion rates of leads to sales accepted leads through targeted campaigns and tactics.
You will work closely with the Corporate (mid-market) Sales team, Global Demand Generation, Content Marketing and Product Marketing teams. In partnering with sales, it will be crucial for you to understand Salesforce reports, basic sales and marketing operations to know how to best enable your sales teams.
Join the company that has been named one of the best places to work by Glassdoor, and Forbes, and get in on an exciting opportunity that will open you up to the newest trends, best practices, and technologies in marketing.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and meet sales targets for the Corporate Americas segment
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on acquisition and accelerate existing opportunities
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with cross-functional partners to ensure needs are met
- Report weekly and monthly on program effectiveness while constantly looking at ways to optimize results
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- 6+ years’ experience in B2B tech marketing, field marketing, demand generation and/or account-based marketing
- Comfortable with partnering with sales leadership and presenting strategic plans and results regularly
- Experience with marketing to developers and IT decision makers strongly desired
- A strong propensity towards data-driven thinking and decision making
- Experience with account-based marketing tactics
- Salesforce, Eloqua and 6sense experience
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker, self-motivated, thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to quickly adapt, comfortable with change for a growing company that is rapidly evolving
- Team-player, willing to go the extra mile to help other team members excel
- Within 1-3 months, develop fluency of the MongoDB sales processes, marketing operations and internal technologies; build relationships with key members of the Sales and Marketing teams to help you execute campaigns.
- Within 3-6 months, execute demand generation programs that drive marketing qualified leads into target accounts.
- Within 12 months, build a plan for driving net new logos for mid-market sales teams, feeding into the global demand generation plan.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing an encouraging and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.