Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. We’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
The successful candidate will have strong strategy, analytical, project management, communication, and organizational skills. They will have experience growing a business leveraging segmentation and data insights to deploy targeted, channel-specific marketing tactics across paid and owned channels. A customer-first mindset with a passion for the consumer experience is essential, with the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced environment. This individual will have proven success working in a cross-functional environment and developing relationships across the business.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- Pave a strategic, path-defining voice for the growing Senior Care business, overseeing the creation of Senior Care marketing programs to drive business KPIs and achieving the +40% YoY growth goal.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across the Performance Marketing, CRM, Product, Content, and Business Intelligence teams to deliver best in class marketing campaigns that take the senior care vertical to the next stage of growth.
- Develop data-led integrated marketing strategies and end-to-end management of campaigns. In partnership with key stakeholders, you will own consumer acquisition marketing campaigns at every stage of the funnel, driving awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Work with key stakeholders to build customer lifecycle management strategies to ensure conversion, retention, and engagement of Care.com Members.
- Study the competitive landscape and make strategic recommendations based on industry trends and insights, including but not limited to product, pricing, and promotion strategies.
What You'll Be Working On:
- You will work closely with the Senior Care GM to understand the strategy and goals for the Senior Care business unit, and you will define the go-to-market (B2C) strategy for the vertical.
- Define the customer segments, positioning, messaging, and channel strategies (CRM and Digital Channels).
- You’ll own the performance marketing strategy, working closely with the various channel leads to execute against growth and efficiency targets to meaningfully grow our Senior Care business.
- From channel to messaging to landing page conversion, you are comfortable driving top of funnel demand and conversion to paying customers.
- In this role, you will also work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing team to define and execute on member marketing (email, onsite, mobile) to drive conversion to paying subscribers.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- BA or BS in a Marketing/Business or relevant experience
- 10+ years of proven consumer marketing experience with direct experience leading highly visible integrated marketing campaigns
- Prior experience with D2C/B2C subscription brands
- Demonstrated ability in translating consumer and product insights into actionable marketing and creative strategy.
- Exceptional strategic communication skills, with the ability to turn even the most complex programs into easy to digest, consumer-friendly messages
- A customer-first mindset with a passion for insights
- The ability to influence and unify cross-functional teams, peers, and leaders
- A bias for action with a relentless focus on results
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).