Senior Marketing Manager
Social Solutions is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead content, media relations, and corporate communications. We will be looking to you to develop and evolve our strategies with a mix of natural marketing prowess and data-driven approaches. The best candidate will have an eye for branding, a preference for copy that is easy to read and short on jargon, and appreciation for trends and best practices in content marketing. The role will directly report to the Director of Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Lead the PR and corporate communications strategy, content strategy and execution, social media marketing, and events
- Lead strategy and execution of our Annual User Conference
- Manage the teams responsible for content, events, and PR
- Lead integrated creative and messaging strategy; lead team in elevating creative and messaging to strengthen Social Solutions brand and marketing.
- Management, oversight and partnership with PR agencies and industry vendors
- Work with PR resources to place customer case stories in relevant vertical publications
- Work on several project streams simultaneously, adhering to tight deadlines and communicating progress to senior leadership
- Forge strong relationships with sales and product teams through ongoing communications and collaboration
- Partner with marketing analytics to shape strategy based on key segments
- 5+ years marketing or corporate communication experience, with at least 3 year managing people, in Saas, eCommerce, or subscription-based B2B environments
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven leader with an enthusiasm for rolling up your sleeves to get the job done side-by-side
- Ability to partner with sales and product to optimize the buyer journey
- Strong planning and budgeting skills, organizational and project management skills, and a solid track record of excellence in developing and executing marketing programs
- Depth of cross-functional knowledge needed to be a trusted partner to peers in Finance, Product Management, Product Marketing, Business Intelligence/Analytics, and Development
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.