Senior Partner Marketing Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Sr. Partner Marketing Manager will join a high-performing global team with a focus of growing the LogicMonitor business through the partners in our global ecosystem. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Demand Generation, the Sr. Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting key initiatives, as defined by the Marketing and Channel & Alliance teams. This individual will develop, execute and measure marketing programs with and through LogicMonitor’s partners that increase awareness, market share, and sales growth. Responsibilities include developing and/or coordinating joint marketing campaigns, overseeing partner-related event logistics, and building out partner sell-through and sell-to type programs.
The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize their work while assisting multiple stakeholders on time-sensitive projects. They will proactively find new ways to support communication and outreach efforts with LogicMonitor partners to expand our footprint.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
As an integral part of the Marketing and Channel & Alliances team, the Sr. Partner Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the following:
- Work with the Channel & Alliance team to align on strategic plans and identify key support areas that drive the business forward
- Design, develop and execute co-marketing outreach campaigns with our channel partners with the goal of driving Partner Qualified Leads
- Proactively work as a channel advocate across the marketing team, assuring the channel is included in content, awareness, and demand generation activity
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Channel & Alliances teams to create and manage partner sales collateral, including datasheets, presentations, webinar presentations, and videos - this includes creation of new collateral, as well as “channelizing” existing material, and owning the partner marketing portal to assure availability of relevant LogicMonitor marketing collateral
- Manage logistics and tactical execution of co-marketed partner events, including virtual events, and any future industry tradeshow ancillary events, and/or regional field level events
- Be the primary contact for the marketing teams of our top partners and the liaison into LogicMonitor's marketing team
- Working with the broader global Marketing team, lead the marketing launch of key Alliance Partner integrations
- Report impact of partner marketing activities, including determined KPIs and ROI
- Manage Partners’ presence and sponsorship activity at LogicMonitor’s annual user conference
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-5+ years of marketing experience, preferably around channel and/or partner marketing programs and events
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and ability to work and build relationships cross-functionally
- Experience uncovering customer's needs and driving engagement with partners
- Ability to translate complex technology in to customer value
- Experience designing and delivering all external facing communication and marketing collateral
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.