Cart.com is an ecommerce software, services, and brand holding company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands (and a few of our own) move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
Cart.com is establishing its partnerships team, and looking for core team members to take ownership and drive partner success. Cart.com is looking for someone who will lead the coordination and execution of marketing programs for our network of partners. Candidate will be comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders in Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and PR Agencies in the coordination of campaigns that drive new merchant acquisition and brand awareness via partnerships. This role will have high visibility, and work with some of our top strategic partners (Google, PayPal, ClearCo, etc.)
- Lead and prioritize 20-30 partnership conversations, driving towards joint partnership plans that include: commercial terms, referral agreements, co-marketing, and co-selling efforts with milestone targets
- Map potential partnerships that would be additive to Cart.com, whether as a premier partnership to our end-to-end solution which allows us to better serve the 2,000+ brands on our platform, or as sales driver for organization
- Coordinate with Alliances and Partner Marketing team to drive business results for partners and for Cart.com
- Use tools such as ClickUp, Salesforce, JIRA, Microsoft Suite to track and communicate project statuses
- 5-7 years of experience directly working on strategic partnerships, sales, and/or partner marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate business, financial and other points of value to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to lead strategy/planning, as well as execute and analyze performance
- Experience leading multiple, simultaneous negotiation processes
- Strong business development, plan-development and presentation skills
- Curious, collaborative, and outcome driven
- Team player that is comfortable in fast-paced environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- E-commerce or platform experience
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.