Who you are:
We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help lead our product and go-to-market (GTM) strategy for our core business line focused on real estate brokers and agents. The ideal candidate is a decisive leader who leverages both data and creative problem solving to drive product adoption, revenue growth, and commercialization strategies. We're looking for someone who thrives on the combination of assessing pipeline and revenue trends, defining addressable markets, evaluating pricing models, identifying areas for growth and creating sticky value propositions. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing while partnering with our Finance, Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Product teams to lead GTM planning and influence roadmaps for highly visible products.
- Evaluate growth opportunities in both new and existing market segments
- Develop and refine market segment vision, strategy, sizing and plans
- Take the lead on developing pricing strategies for new product launches and recommend structural price changes for existing offerings.
- Provide ideas/input back to Product Management to help continuously improve the product and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to inform positioning and strategy
- Quickly become an expert on realtor.com buyer personas, real estate industry trends and the messages and hooks that drive pipeline and revenue
- Become the subject matter expert on realtor.com's managed service platform and the competitive landscape
- Develop and enhance product positioning and messaging and effectively communicate value propositions to equip sales and marketing
- Identify different use cases of our evolving product capabilities, craft underlying messaging frameworks articulating these use cases for customers, prospective customers, and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of a startup is a must
- 7+ years of professional experience in B2B tech including at least 3 years in Product Marketing, Strategy or Management Consulting
- MBA preferred
- Prior SaaS experience preferred (understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve
- Proven track record of delivering to schedule and to results
No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U. S. for any employer
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.