Senior Product Marketing Manager, ITSM at Atlassian
Product Marketing at Atlassian builds the GTM strategy, tells the story, and executes the plan. Atlassian is looking for a passionate Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join the IT service management (ITSM) solution group, responsible for Jira Service Management.
In this role, you will work closely with demand generation, performance marketing, marketing analytics, and sales operations to help plan, coordinate, and execute campaigns that educate our buyers, attract the right audience, and generate interest in our ITSM solutions.
- You have 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, with an aptitude for understanding and quickly ramping on new technologies. You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market plans across all channels. You're a passionate, self-starter with a no-bullshit, can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
- Understand the market problems and identify market opportunities to drive growth
- Use customer and competitive research to influence marketing strategy and drive effective messaging
- Work closely with demand generation teams to create campaigns that drive interest in our product offerings and help accelerate the sales cycle
- Tell authentic stories that inspire our target audiences to try new products
- Build and execute campaigns from the bottom up (identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics)
- Drive both self-serve and high-touch marketing campaign activities to target customers
- Generate high-quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates, and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.