Senior Product Marketing Manager / Lead
The Senior Product Marketing Manager/Lead will leverage a detailed understanding of AlertMedia’s Services, our customers, and the marketplace to build and manage messaging used to evangelize our product capabilities; to empower our sales people to position and promote our Services; and to assist in cultivating our brand through hands-on interactions with the Customer Marketing, Design, and Content Marketing functions at AlertMedia.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for AlertMedia’s products, targeted to both technical and business audiences
- Lead efforts to fully understand our buyer’s journey, solving their pain through success stories and leading customer advocacy initiatives
- Develop and partner to create solution-oriented content to build awareness and support demand generation and sales, including collateral, web site content, videos, webinar and press releases, and customer communications
- Contribute to and manage the company’s Customer Marketing, Design, and Content Marketing functions
- Act as product, domain, and market expert when required via conversations and presentations to customers, analysts, or the press
- Plan the launch of new releases, managing the launch campaign to current and prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field with 3+ years of product marketing experience, or MBA in marketing with 2+ years of experience in related role
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- A history of success delivering products, and creating and managing marketing programs
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams (Technical, Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing)
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.