As the leading development platform for real time 3D, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring immersive and interactive experiences to life across a wide range of industries.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Manufacturing you will be responsible for developing and driving the business strategy and GTM plans for this vertical.
You will report to the Head of Product Marketing for Industrial and partner closely with Product Management, Business Development, and other Marketing teams to deliver innovative and high-impact content for our growing business in Manufacturing.
- Assess market opportunities, competitive landscape, and customer needs for new solutions across Aerospace, Automotive Consumer Products, and the rest of the Manufacturing industry
- Define the right business models, pricing, and packaging for new products and services
- Develop integrated GTM plans and lead execution cross-functionally across all marketing and sales channels
- Lead content marketing strategy and planning to support integrated Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Work with a senior content manager to develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers at every step of the funnel
- Fuel the sales teams with powerful sales enablement materials and training for different buyer personas
- Partner with Product Managers and R&D to turn highly technical features into a clear and compelling value proposition to our prospects and customers
- Experience in SaaS product marketing or industry strategy with proven experience successfully launching new B2B products
- Experience in successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services (consulting experience considered)
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, and data-driven GTM plans and drive execution as well as conduct market sizing and customer segmentation analyses
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is always thinking a step ahead
- A master of time management, who can prioritize, tune out the noise, and drive to execution with laser focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the manufacturing industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Machinery…) and/ or with 3D design and visualization technology
- Experience designing and supporting ABM programs
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.