Senior Product Marketing Manager, Netcode at Unity Technologies
We’re looking for a passionate, friendly individual to help shape and ship the multiplayer networking experience that creators deserve from Unity.
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of collaboration and backend services to creators to enable them to stay focused on the creative of their games.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on the multiplayer services team, you will contribute to drive growth by influencing the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem, and building and executing GTM plans. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product and engineering.
- Conduct research to develop first-hand knowledge of the customer. Identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Understand product technologies several layers deep and be able to clearly synthesize into value prop and product communication
- Position the product in relation to other products and the competition
- Build business plans, pricing, positioning & messaging, and go-to-market plans
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution with broader product & marketing teams
- You are passionate about helping others succeed
- You have at least a high level understanding of the Netcode space
- You have a track record working closely with engineering/technical teams from an in-bound marketing perspective
- You are a clear thinker and communicator from running meetings, to working on documents, presentations, and breaking down complex problems
- You must be both an effective hands-on contributor as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through working with others
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.