Senior Product Marketing Manager - SIP Trunking at Plivo
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (CST) on Monday, September 14, 2020
Plivo is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way.
Plivo’s mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on Plivo to power their voice and SMS communications at global scale.
Founded in 2011, Plivo has over 180 employees across its US and India offices. Plivo is part of YCombinator and is backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
Plivo has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Plivo’s success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
Plivo is expanding to Austin, TX and we are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager, responsible for customer insights, go-to-market strategy, and new customer growth for our newest product, Zentrunk. The position involves leadership, project management, and cross-functional coordination across the customer lifecycle, working with customers, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Support, and other stakeholders.
Join us for a unique opportunity to work across the full product lifecycle, from helping shape product updates to driving new customer activation, and product engagement.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive marketing programs for Plivo’s SIP Trunking product - Zentrunk, creating audience-relevant product narratives and scaling reach through a range of digital marketing and content marketing channels.
- Establish a process and conduct ongoing research to be the expert on our buyer personas, their value system, and their decision criteria.
- Derive insights for how to shape the audience segmentation and relevant messaging to attract and convert high-intent prospects.
- Working with Product Management, plan and prioritize key product feature updates efforts, and own internal communication/training to ensure Sales and Customer Success teams are well-versed in the product features, benefits, and uses cases.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the competitive environment and our competitive position.
- Set the bar for the new product marketing organization.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, with direct customer interaction, and direct experience in the SIP Trunking space.
- Successful experience in creating content that aligns to buying stages and increases conversion rates.
- Strong communication and writing skills are critical.
- You naturally look for data to guide the decision.
- Agile and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams across organizations in multiple geographic locations.
- Experience generating creative approaches to advertising products to new and existing markets, while using an analytical approach to drive decisions on where to market.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to effectively tailor written and oral communication of technical and non-technical information to different audiences.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in Voice over IP, including SIP.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Ownership driven culture.
- Company-paid medical insurance.
- Health, vision and 401K benefits.
- Generous vacation policy.
Read Full Job Description