Senior Product Marketing Manager - Solutions at Plivo
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:12 p.m. (CST) on Friday, January 29, 2021
Plivo is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way.
Plivo’s mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on Plivo to power their voice and SMS communications at global scale.
Founded in 2011, Plivo has over 180 employees across its US and India offices. Plivo is part of YCombinator and is backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
Plivo has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Plivo’s success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
We are seeking a high-performing Product Marketing Manager, responsible for driving growth by taking Plivo’s solution to the market, evaluating pricing models, constructing go-to-market strategies, customer adoption, and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging.
You will help define the target accounts, develop the ideal customer profile, produce a comprehensive competitive analysis and execute a staged launch strategy.
The position involves leadership, project management, and cross-functional coordination across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Support, and other stakeholders and will play an important role in Plivo’s growth strategy.
Join us for a unique opportunity to work across the full product lifecycle, from helping shape product updates to driving new customer activation, and product engagement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution for a new product, inspiring and leading the work of cross-functional teams, including product management, content marketing, design, web, sales, and digital marketing
- Own the creation of marketing content and programs that crisply articulate the value proposition to relevant audience segments, including content for the website, blog posts, videos, webinars, and other content marketing
- Develop business plans, pricing, positioning, and go-to-market plans
- Serve as the subject matter and customer experience expert to inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, use insight to contribute to feature prioritization
- On your own and with the help of the Marketing team, you will create compelling audience-targeted content ( videos, presentations, webinars, analyst papers etc.) to engage the target audience and drive product adoption
- Create effective sales enablement tools which highlight differentiated customer value to support the sales force in attracting buyers and moving buyers through the funnel
- Nurture an on-going dialogue between Sales and Marketing to inform messaging, key talking points, support materials and product feature updates
Your Ideal Skill Set
- You have rich experience working on B2B technical products, tools, or software and bringing them to market
- Demonstrated ability to work equally easily with technical product managers as with creative writers.
- Defining buyer personas and building target account lists for Account Based Marketing purposes is like bread and butter to you
- You’re comfortable being in a role where you inform product roadmap strategy and definition based on your knowledge of the target audience and competitive landscape
- You’ve had measurable success in marketing to C-level audience and other strategic decision makers in growth, mid-market and/or enterprise companies
- Successful experience in creating content such as blogs, webinars, videos that aligns to buying stages and increases conversion rates (creation may be done in collaboration with internal or external specialists such as writers or video editors) .
- You naturally look for data to guide decisions
- You are a self-start who has demonstrated the ability to think strategically but also to execute tactically, as needed
- You are very comfortable leading across functional teams and with colleagues in multiple geographic locations around the world
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to own a product from the start
- Ownership driven culture
- Company-paid medical insurance
- Great Health, Vision and 401K benefits
- Generous vacation policy
Read Full Job Description