Senior Product Marketing Manager - Verticals at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the department
Cloudflare is looking for an experienced product marketer to oversee marketing for key verticals. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work directly with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing to develop messaging and campaigns that drive acquisition and expansion targeting key verticals. You will collaborate with a large, cross-functional stakeholder group throughout the product lifecycle.
Successful candidates will have a deep understanding and experience in one or more of the key verticals - Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, eCommerce. You will have the drive to uncover customer needs, dig into product details, and elevate our messaging to deliver verticals-oriented messaging, content, and internal enablement. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams and having the autonomy to drive your initiatives.
This role reports directly to the Head of Go to Market and is part of our Global Product Marketing team and will help drive new business and help with expansion opportunities.
- GTM activities for key verticals with specific focus to increase Cloudflare’s footprint in large enterprises.
- Create and execute go-to-market strategies to drive pipeline and expansion.
- Work closely with Demand Generation, Expansion, BDR team to target specific verticals and buyer personas within that vertical.
- Develop customer messaging that proves Cloudflare’s differentiation in the key verticals.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand for products and solutions.
- Create the internal and external-facing content to enable our Sales team to effectively position and sell Cloudflare to the verticals
- Create content that aligns with the trends in the verticals and the target buyers within the verticals.
- 5+ years of experience in verticals product marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully. Willing to roll up sleeves and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- A passion for Cloudflare’s mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community.
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.