- Empathetic. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You build connections with your audience, helping to educate, entertain, and sell products to solve their challenges.
- Data-driven. You dive into and back up decisions with data from marketing tactics, product usage, onboarding journeys, and more.
- Organized. This role is highly collaborative, with a lot of opportunity. Communication and documentation are key.
- Curious. A constant learner, eager to discover and solve new challenges.
- Self-starting. We're a supportive bunch but people who thrive here are reliable, accountable, and motivated.
This is an opportunity to:
- Establish the foundation of a Product Marketing function and supporting processes
- Engage with users and prospects regularly, and define and execute marketing strategies to reach different customer segments
- Communicate and work closely with a range of cross-functional teams-product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering-to develop and execute go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Develop informed product positioning and messaging that differentiates us from our competitors
- Collaborate on setting pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users' success
- Partner with the Product, Growth, and Marketing teams to execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Optimize our marketing funnel for both self-serve (PLG) and high-touch sales motions
About you, you have:
- A bachelor's degree, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience at a SaaS company
- Familiarity with PLG flywheel motions
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product's lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product and sales teams is preferred
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin, this role is 100% remote capable and we have office spaces in both locations for a hybrid work environment. Like this role, we're thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we've got the tools to help make that happen.
What's in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. The intended budget for this role is currently $160,000 per year with generous equity and up to 10% quarterly bonus eligibility. We're building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust, and are flexible on budget depending on experience level. We care about the health and well-being of our team members and pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and great customer onboarding experience, we'd love to hear from you!
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company's full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We have a "Bring Yourself to Work" Policy, which means we encourage team members to bring their full identities to work. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company's full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
QuotaPath prioritizes the health and well-being of our employees and the COVID-19 vaccine is the best tool currently available to help control the global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Candidates who believe they need a medical, religious, personal, or other accommodation from this requirement, must reach out to begin the interactive accommodation process. QuotaPath will follow all applicable federal, state, and local laws concerning vaccine requirements and accommodations.