What we do:
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications. The Cision platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager develops the marketing strategy which includes messaging, competitive differentiators, sales enablement and the go-to market efforts for the Enterprise solutions portfolio. An evangelist for their solution, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will develop thought leadership materials including whitepapers, blog posts, case studies and presentations and work to identify customer needs and market trends in the Enterprise market segment. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally across Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Client Services to successfully launch new products and enhancements, provide field support for RFPs and key client presentations and revenue growth for the enterprise segment.
What you'll do:
- Drive sales and revenue within assigned portfolio
- Market messaging and thought leadership materials
- Develop customer personas
- Create marketing content and campaigns aligned to customer personas
- Competitive analysis
- Customer and sales communications
- Product packaging and pricing
- Deliver product training and create sales tools
- Present at events, webinars and trade shows
- RFP and key client presentation support
- Channel/Partner support
- Leading customer advisory/feedback groups
- Engage in “Special” calls with clients and prospects
- Work with multiple internal client service groups to ensure that the customer experience is seamless
- New product ideation and enhancements
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of related, product marketing and/or marketing experience in the SaaS software and services
- Experience in a B2B organization; MarTech or AdTech experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong writing and communication skills are a must
- Strong presentation development and delivery
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making.
At Cision, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices across North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees and are always striving to make Cision a better place to work every day. Join us!
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.