Senior Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of customers, markets, and products to create effective go-to-market strategies, positioning, messaging, and sales enablement content. Taking insights from customers, internal teams, and research, you will create messaging that spans the breadth of our marketing efforts—to drive awareness, purchase, and adoption of AlertMedia’s solutions. You will collaborate across product, sales, and customer success teams to position our current and future solutions and create marketing content and sales enablement programs. This role reports to our VP of Marketing and is based in Austin, TX.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the emergency communication software industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected during critical events. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government, and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
Who you are:
You are passionate about customer insights and skilled in building cross-functional strategies that drive revenue, as well as identifying new features and solutions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
What you will do:
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for AlertMedia’s products, targeted to both technical and business audiences
- Lead efforts to fully understand our buyer’s journey, solving their pain through success stories and leading customer advocacy initiatives
- Develop and partner to create solution-oriented content to build awareness and support demand generation and sales, including collateral, web site content, videos, webinar and press releases, and customer communications
- Act as product, domain, and market expert when required via conversations and presentations to customers, analysts, or the press
- Plan the launch of new releases, managing the launch campaign to current and prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field with 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of content efforts
- A history of success delivering products, and creating and managing marketing programs
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams (Technical, Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing)
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help AlertMedia’s customers get more from our services
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company three years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.