RetailMeNot is looking for a highly analytical, passionate and collaborative Senior Product Marketing Manager with experience driving B2C strategies for product adoption, growth and revenue in partnership with product management, marketing and sales. B2B experience a plus! You should be well-versed in consumer websites and mobile apps, shopping behavior, adoption of new technology and marketing strategies. You are the go-to expert on both the RetailMeNot user and retail/network partner and are an integral component of product success. The RMN work environment is dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace who can collaborate with multiple teams while driving results and executional excellence. You will combine a deep understanding of both consumers and B2B customers with digital marketing and sales strategies to create messaging, positioning, and drive adoption and engagement of new and existing RetailMeNot products.
Who you are:
- Five+ years of experience in marketing (product marketing preferred)
- BBA/BS/BA degree
- Ability to distill complex products into compelling, simple and differentiated messages that resonate in market
- Excellence developing the product ‘story’ that differentiates the products in a crowded marketplace
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in delivering complex products/projects/campaigns to market
- Balance of creative problem solving and analytical ability
- Experience gathering customer, market and business intelligence and insights to inform strategy
- Experience working on sales strategies and enablement
- Experience with consumer focused mobile apps (shopping or commerce app experience a plus)
- Experience with location-based products, services or strategies
- Experience with in-store ad strategies or technologies a plus
- Enjoys influencing and working with cross-functional groups
- Self-starter, high-energy person with ability to execute on business objectives
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work through ambiguity with ease
What You’ll do:
- Consumer/Customer Intelligence – Know the RMN consumer and B2B customer (retailers & networks), their decision factors, and motivations/barriers to adopting our products. Use insights to inform and influence product and marketing strategies.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence – Know the top current and emerging competitors and how they market, message and promote adoption of new products and features.
- Product Positioning – Define and document product differentiation and messaging; ensure positioning is consistently filtered through all launch materials, consumer touch points, and B2B sales materials.
- Product Launch and Adoption – Coordinate product launches, create and monitor initiatives to drive product adoption and engagement, report results, and provide insights for product, marketing, and sales optimizations.
- Root cause and gap analyses – Investigate root causes driving product performance by digging into user and sales data to identify the variables that matter and recommend enhancements and new product features.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package.
To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.