What you’ll be doing:
- Deploying a Cohesive Story across the Organization- This person will be responsible for rallying the organization around clear positioning & messaging. This person will work to define a baseline measure of understanding of our story internally & externally, work closely with leadership across the business to embed the story in all parts of our organization, and lead the effort of ensuring that all of our externally facing messages align to this.
- Collaborate with Product on Solution Strategy & GTM - As our product vision evolves, this person will drive insights programs that can inform product strategy and create GTM plans that help take products to market in a way that drives Customer Lifetime Value, Product Adoption, & Retention.
- Map & define ways to optimize the post sales customer journey - This person will help us to understand our customers overall journey and start identifying tactics to help optimize that journey and drive customer lifetime value.
- Re-Imagine GTM Strategy for RigUp - Define a launch strategy & approach for RigUp including launch packaging and specific tiered approaches for launch sizing. Own the GTM strategy and and communication for key product initiatives including all new feature launches for new & existing customers.
- Own the Product Marketing Measurement Strategy - Build a mechanism for measuring the strategic outcomes product marketing is responsible for delivering including Customer Lifetime Value, Product Adoption, Sales Satisfaction w/ Messaging, Retention, & NPS.
- Customer Insights - Building a robust understanding of our customer base. Creating advisory boards and other insights programs that can help the rest of the organization understand our customers and the perception of our offerings in the market.
What you should have:
- 7-10 years of product marketing expertise
- Strategic Mindset & Metrics Driven
- Strong Collaborator, influencer & leader
- Deep understanding of product marketing best practices and ability to track product marketing impact over time
- Hands-on experience both directly executing and commissioning external research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), running analyses, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations
- Experience in market analysis
- Strong writing & content development skills
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective omni-channel go-to-market strategies.
- Courageous, discerning, curious and agile - believes there are always better ways to get things done
- Scrappy when needed and calm in the face of chaos/unexpected curveballs
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin