Senior Product Marketing Manager at Shipwell
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to launch disruptive products in an industry that is undergoing rapid digital transformation, shaping the way the world ships and receives critical goods. You will work closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to establish and execute against Shipwell’s go to market strategy, driving pipeline and adoption with our core audience. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will manage 1-2 direct reports.
- Translate products and features into compelling positioning and messaging based on deep understanding of our core audience needs and use cases derived through prospect, existing customer, and competitive research
- Define our product marketing roadmap in partnership with Sales, Customer Success and Product Teams
- Partner internally with the marketing team as well as external agency partner to produce marketing and sales collateral for multiple touchpoints in the customer journey
- Successfully perform at both a strategic and tactical level from refining user personas to managing updates to sales one sheeters
- You have 5+ year experience in B2B product marketing, preferably in the shipping or logistics industry
- You thrive wearing multiple hats and have excelled on smaller teams where you are often stretching yourself or the team do something new and can adept as needs of the organization change
- You deal well with ambiguity, are adept at driving alignment with sales and product teams, and feel comfortable managing up or collaborating with partners at varying experience levels
- You are deeply analytical and can translate your marketing activities into measurable results for the business
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
What is Preferred:
- Background in shipping or logistics industry
- Prior experience in a small organization or startup
What we offer:
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Gym reimbursement and onsite Fitness Classes
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company
- Company-sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone (even the new folks) has a voice
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.