Procore is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing. In this role, you’ll create marketing strategies and launch plans that will continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the industry. This is a tremendous opportunity to leverage your attention to detail and eye for quality to transform customer challenges into value propositions.
This role will report to our Manager, Product Marketing, and can be based out of any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop an expert understanding of Procore’s current and future buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Procore against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events
- Obtain, maintain, and share industry, market, and product knowledge with Revenue and Product teams
- Ensure the Sales and Customer Success organizations understand primary personas and have the necessary sales tools to properly position and sell Procore
- Run analysis on pricing, packaging, and average sale price across segments
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing
- MBA preferred, BA or BS degree required
- Experience developing results-driven platform go-to-marketing strategies and product launches in a B2B SaaS environment
- Ability to take ownership of your role and proactively find opportunities to execute on goals
- Ability to thrive in an environment that encourages open communication, collaboration, and agility
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.