We are looking for a senior product marketing manager (PMM) to drive our go-to-market strategy and customer journey as we accelerate the value and adoption of Liquibase. This individual will work cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing etc. to influence our product direction, own our go-to-market message, and meet modern development teams where they are and address their specific needs at each stage of their DevOps journey.
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. You can expect to revel in growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on.
The ideal candidate:
- Has empathy, awareness of, and the drive to meet the needs of Developers, DevOps practitioners, DBAs, and the companies of all sizes that depend on their success.
- Has experience developing personas, relevant messaging, and buyer journeys around complex technology solutions and the benefits they deliver.
- Knows what it takes to drive product led growth.
- Can tell a compelling story and help others do the same.
- Is able to use data to drive insights and decision making.
- Is organized, scrappy, and execution-oriented.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally to establish product-market fit and target personas.
- Drive product positioning and messaging.
- Support demand generation campaigns. Ideate, execute, measure, and optimize data-driven campaigns to generate growth throughout the funnel.
- Partner with the sales team to provide enablement, share learnings, and optimize our go-to-market strategy and message.
- Actively contribute to building our next generation marketing and sales engine — experimenting, learning, and optimizing quickly.
- Contribute to our product prioritization efforts as we build out our product-led growth strategy.
Your background and skill set:
- 4-6 years of successful, B2B marketing in the DevOps or developer tools.
- Experience with DevOps/developer tool marketing.
- Experience marketing SaaS platforms in a product-led growth
- Broad understanding of and experience with marketing and sales operations.
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for automation, data leverage, and insights.
- Experience managing digital marketing programs and campaigns, including running webinars and coordinating speakers.
- Experience working with partners to amplify marketing efforts and business growth.
- Experience managing and executing SEM.
- Success driving customer awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, hands on, and results-oriented.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player.
- Owner mind-set. Eager to work in an agile, start-up environment to hit goals with growth and scalability in mind.
- A Bachelor’s degree OR relevant experience required. MBA a plus.
We are Liquibase
Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the more broadly defined DevOps market. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. Downloaded more than 45 million times, our software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
Perks of life at Liquibase:
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers.
We take pride in:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Our entrepreneurial culture provides every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
- You get to work on new technologies and learn from experienced professionals.
- You gain insight into how some of the world’s largest brands manage software teams and releases.
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company.
- Everyone is a shareholder in the company.
- Flexibility of remote work.
- Generous benefits.
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- No punks, No jerks.
Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place.